If you are looking to take your brunch game to the next level, let us introduce: The Commissary at the Line Hotel in Los Angeles. It is bright and airy with sunlight peeking through the greenery all around. The menu is diverse and they offer brunch cocktails like Aperol Spritz and Campari Soda. It is all so enjoyable and the atmosphere is joyful. Light reflects off of every glass, table, and window producing a symphony of color all around! Basically, it checks all the boxes. The
experience left us thinking about how fun it would be to try to re-create for our family and friends! Here are a few tips we gathered to set up a perfectly vibrant Sunday Brunch.
- Set the atmosphere with background music. Something cheerful but not distracting as you are socializing with your guests. We love Bossa nova. It’s Brazilian jazz music and so fun for a party! If you can’t tell by the picture attached, its vibrant with colorful energy.
- Flowers and foliage make such a difference! Choose something bright and unusual. Between the colors and scents emanating from the plants they will make you smile. The element of plants will add so much to any room or table and will transcend the space. They can be as loud or tranquil as you want your space to be.
- It’s all about the DRINKWARE! The drinkware is most important because this stays in the hand of your guests all day long! They are constantly sipping and chatting away and to have little gems of color in their hands at all times is so memorable. Plus, think of all the compliments you will receive! Fun drinkware is a conversation starter and CSD glasses happen to be hand-blown in sunny Los Angeles, California! There is nothing more fun than that.
- While we are talking about drinkware, think about creative ways in which to serve your guests. Remember, we are going for the WOW factor. We love serving mini desserts in shot glasses because they are cheeky, fun, and colorful. Just take a look how cute these can be.
- Now all that’s left is the food. All you need is one very special dish that is sharable and will keep your guests full and happy. Don’t be afraid to try something new! The best part of hosting a brunch is bringing your loved ones together to enjoy food, drinks, but most importantly to appreciate the time together. Here is a great recipe for a Spring Breakfast pizza that is sure to be a hit!